“The Butch Gunnels”
KINGof theBAY VII
Pensacola Bay's Only King Mackerel Tournament
September 19 - October 31
Entry Fee $25 per Angler/$50 per boat
Open Division (Land or Boat)
1st 50% of entry
2nd 30% of entry
3rd 20% of Entry
Sign Up at
Tight Lines Bait &Tackle
711 N. Pace Blv.
1. All fish must be caught in Pensacola Bay, inside ofbuoys "10" and "11".
2. Fish must be caught by hook and line, but can be landedfrom land or boat.
3. Angler must be signed up 48 hours prior to weighing afish.
4. Fish must be weighed the day it’s caught.
5. In case of a tie, the first fish weighed will determinethe winner.
6. Fish can be weighed at Tight Lines Bait & Tackle
7. No frozen or mutilated fish.
8. Must abide by all state and federal laws.
9. Winner must be willing to go on the “Catchin’ Fish Show”
10. Unwanted fish can be donated to the Wildlife Sanctuaryof Northwest FL.
11. Entry fee must be paid in cash.
12. Only one prize per fishermen.