Thread: Malwarebytes has a new free tool

Malwarebytes has a new free tool

I just installed this on all of my computers. In simple terms, this is a tool that will block some of the exploits that have been plaguing Java lately.

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology protects you in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its subsequent security patch. And, unlike antivirus products, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA proactively prevents the exploit from installing its payload. Before it can do damage.
    Since I run Malwarebytes Pro on my computers, I can't really tell, but I believe this will operate even if you don't have Malwarebytes installed. I don't know why anyone wouldn't be using Malwarebytes, but that's another discussion.

Java Click2Play Bypass is no problem for Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit

Java Click2Play Bypass is no problem for Malwarebytes | Malwarebytes Unpacked

Direct download link: Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just piss on it and walk away!

Salty Slippery Speckled Trout JPack58's Avatar

Blablabla

nope stilldon't understand !!Thanks though!!
    JPack Marine
    850-454-5419
    Jpackmarine@yahoo.com

Freedom of speech means "I don't care what you think, it is MY opinion"

Quote Originally Posted by JPack58 View Post
    nope stilldon't understand !!Thanks though!!
    Jason, bring it by one day and I'll fix you up; you know where I live. Just be sure to bring the power supply with it. BTW, did those remotes I gave you work out OK?

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just piss on it and walk away!

Salty Slippery Speckled Trout JPack58's Avatar
    Yes and thanks, already knew I was going to bring it to you to look at anyway. Just wanted to have some fun.. I actually understand what you're talking about sort of. Yes in the remote's were great thank you.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2
    JPack Marine
    850-454-5419
    Jpackmarine@yahoo.com

Freedom of speech means "I don't care what you think, it is MY opinion"