Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Boys to Shower with Girls in California Public Schools

Boys to Shower with Girls in California Public Schools

Boys to Shower with Girls in California Public Schools

Parents, how would you feel if you found out that your junior or senior high school daughter was showering with a boy at school? Then how would you feel if you were told by the school that there is nothing they or you can do about it?

Last week, the California Assembly (same as House of Representatives in most states) passed Assembly Bill 1266 by a 46-25 vote. Currently, there are 54 Democrats, 25 Republicans and 1 vacancy. All 46 votes for the bill were Democrats as no Republicans voted for in favor of the measure.

AB 1266 states that public schools cannot discriminate in any way concerning the sex of the student. Both sexes are to have equal access to all offered courses, counseling and athletics. Any student can try out for any sport, regardless of their sex.

But the kicker is this statement contained in the bill:
    Read more: Boys to Shower with Girls in California Public Schools

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just piss on it and walk away!

Salty Slippery Speckled Trout welder's Avatar
    Dumber sh!t by the day.
    Ya'll better hang on because the next few years are going to be a WILD ride for the USA, we will have to hit moral bottom before the entire USA can climb up and out of the funk we're getting into.
    fishking and Drifterfisher like this.
    Lester

Alloy cuz I don't like to wax...

Salty Slippery Speckled Trout JPack58's Avatar
    See what happens if the schools around here try that with my kids. Then again California has been a liberal breeding ground for years. Hopefully America will wake up soon, before it's too late! I mean how far are those liberal jackasses going to spit in the face of everything moral! On top of infringing on all of our civil liberties!
    JPack Marine
    850-454-5419
    Jpackmarine@yahoo.com

Freedom of speech means "I don't care what you think, it is MY opinion"

Frazzled Flounder Founder choppedliver's Avatar
    Not to "pat myself on the back", but I swear I should be a fortune teller... A number of things I've said on this site the last few years have come true/are coming true, and yet I'm still mr tinfoil.

We had a discussion about "gays in the military" about 3 years ago, where I basically said this would lead to abolishing gender segregation in schools.... See comment
    here: House passes repeal of 'don't ask, don't tell'
    To me its about the fundamental differences between boys and girls, and why don't they let boys shower in the girls locker room in high school.

If you are going to let them serve, are you going to let the 1 openly gay guy shower in basic training with 49 straight ones? Ok, well you might as well put the girls and boys together in the shower too then.

Sure, they have always been there, but thats no different than not allowing pedophile priests serve the priesthood... there are some , and it's not allowed, but they are in the closet, just like the gays who are serving.

and here:
    Don't ask don't tell repeal has some huge consequences...
    I have no doubt gays can perform the job.
    I don't think they are all "weiner tuckin sissies"

Would anyone here suggest that we should abolish gender segregation in school?

Let's just force boys and girls to shower together in gym class in high school and middle school. I mean why not? Who cares that most of the boys would be lusting after the girls, and vice versa. Noo. That's just crazy thinking right? That would be disruptive right? Too bad. Let's force the women to shower with the men, even though it makes them uncomfortable. Too bad ladies, you have to shower with a bunch of horny guys, and vice versa.

So why should you force straight women to shower with openly gay women in the military? This is going to make some people extremely uncomfortable. Too bad!

Why should you force straight men to shower with openly gay men in the military? This is going to make some people extremely uncomfortable. Too bad!

Same difference right? If openly gay women ( attracted to women) can shower with straight women, can I as a straight male ( attracted to women ) also shower with women in the military? I mean same difference right?

Hell let's just save money and everyone shower with everyone. Boys, girls, gays, transexual, bisexual/trisexual/quadsexual, hell whatever your status is, we are all the same.
    I swear I wish Lex Luthor had succeeded in Superman I, California would have broke off at the San Andreas Fault, and Nevada would be beachfront property.
    fishking likes this.

California has redefined the standard for stupidity
    Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!

I am an expert in short sales and have a very high success rate!!

Personally, I think they should just build a third restroom, showers, etc. and label it 'Whatever'. If a person is uncomfortable in the male or female room, use the 'whatever' room. Problem solved!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just piss on it and walk away!

Salty Slippery Speckled Trout fishking's Avatar
    Dumber sh!t by the day. California has redefined the standard for stupidity so true
    Be who you are and say what you feel... because those that matter... don't mind...and those that mind...don't matter!

Crazed Cantankerous Croaker duckgrinder's Avatar
    Not close enough, Lake Catatoga IL/ Okaloosa Island
    What else would you expect from "The land of fruits and Nuts".
    Team Manboobs
    <>
    (.)(.)

Frazzled Flounder Founder choppedliver's Avatar
    I wish they had let me shower with the girls in High School. lol. And before you smart asses say something, no, I don't feel like one. But I did like to feel one. LOL.

Salty Slippery Speckled Trout welder's Avatar
    I did shower with girls, just wasn't in school, if her dad ever finds out I'm screwed.
    We're not going to talk about my high school parking lot and what was done in my pickup are we? If her dad ever finds out I'm screwed again.
    Lester

Alloy cuz I don't like to wax...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast