Thread: 2013 Red Snapper Season.....

Rambling Redfish angus_cow_doctor's Avatar

Redsnapper 2013 Red Snapper Season.....

Rumor has it that they have proposed a 27 day snapper season this year.........ugh!
    "WELL.......IF IT AIN'T BROKE, IT JUST AIN'T BROKE YET" -Myself
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes you gotta hunker down and take it like a jackass in a hailstorm. - Lyndon B. Johnson

great! imbeciles...
    "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." ~Ronald Reagan, USA

They are slowly taking fishing away from us, one species at a time. It is also being done deliberately and on purpose.
    II Chronicles 7:14

http://alljiggedup.com/

Randy's Canvas & Marine Vinyls
    850-279-4140
    850-855-5314 cell
    Custom Awnings - Repairs
    Boat Cushions - Curtains and more

Rambling Redfish angus_cow_doctor's Avatar
    So, why are fish that are supposedly being overfished, why are they included in commercial fishing???????????
    "WELL.......IF IT AIN'T BROKE, IT JUST AIN'T BROKE YET" -Myself
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes you gotta hunker down and take it like a jackass in a hailstorm. - Lyndon B. Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by angus_cow_doctor View Post
    So, why are fish that are supposedly being overfished, why are they included in commercial fishing???????????
    Because that is who they plan to give all the catch to, unless you buy catch shares. Tags for fish, pay to play.
    II Chronicles 7:14

http://alljiggedup.com/

Randy's Canvas & Marine Vinyls
    850-279-4140
    850-855-5314 cell
    Custom Awnings - Repairs
    Boat Cushions - Curtains and more

one block pass the Bird's Nest Pensacola Fl
    I,m not playing into thier game this Year, about how long!! How Many!! I,ve got More Important Things too worry about!! I,ve said it many of times!! Red Snapper are Good Eating But There are Far Better Eating Fish Out There!! and Alot can Be Caught in the Bay!! Thats what Happens when You Create an Industry Based on One Fish,Bird,Ect,!!! And Before Ya,ll Jump My Ass I know there are alot of Snapper out There, But Most All People that come too Fish are set on catching one type of Fish SNAPPER ,And I wonder Why!!!!!
    As Long as your Having fun Fishing,, Then Catching a Fish Is Just One Hell Of a Great Bonus!! Dwayne