Thread: Alabama Hunting Club Looking For Members..(Flomaton/Barnett Crossroads)

Salty Slippery Speckled Trout Kamo's Avatar

Alabama Hunting Club Looking For Members..(Flomaton/Barnett Crossroads)

I know, I know...It's too hot to think about hunting right now. But wanted to throw this out here in case anyone is looking for a club. I'll give ya the basics of the club and post some pics. I am sure our fearless leader will come on here and add to it, or correct me. UNLESS HE'S FISHING!!! Hint hint...

Club is located in Flomaton/Barnett Crossroads, AL. 5000 acres, 45 food plots. Shooting houses/ ladder stands on most (if not all) plots. Still plenty of room to climb a tree if you prefer that. Plenty of deer and turkeys. Wives/girlfriends (preferably your own...) as well as kids are all welcome. Family friendly group, but will cut up from time to time. Dues are $1100.00 a year. Check out some from our brag book...

Melissa's Stud killed 2009-2010 Season! Way to go girl. You still have all them mean ol' boys beat!!!
    Name:  Melissa.jpg
Views: 804
Size:  3.3 KB

Please disregard this bunch..They hunt better than they look! They just had to be in the pic with the Big Boy!!!
    Name:  melissa's%20buck%20021[1].jpg
Views: 873
Size:  74.7 KB

Gotta give Bryen some serious love on this one! Opening day Bow Season 2010-2011 Season....4 something in the afteroon! WOW!! Yes...I am hatin right now!
    Name:  100_9526[1].jpg
Views: 846
Size:  55.8 KB

Yes...the MASTER got another one! BLAH BLAH BLAH!!
    Name:  deer%20006[1].jpg
Views: 816
Size:  38.4 KB

Eric's 2009-2010 Season
    Name:  486.jpg
Views: 826
Size:  81.2 KB

Brad's Scrub Deer...hahahaha
    Name:  100_1389.jpg
Views: 831
Size:  77.4 KB

Same Deer....
    Name:  Brads 8pt.jpg
Views: 1137
Size:  75.0 KB

NOW...for those of you that are not looking for trophy deer, but better yet target practice, you can follow my lead...Just kiddin. We do have rules. This was just my first one so I got a free pass!!!
    Name:  1st Deer.jpg
Views: 834
Size:  52.8 KB

If Turkeys are your thing...Come on down! WE HAVE PLENTY! Oh yeah...we have the ones with Feathers too!!!
    Name:  turkey%20009[1].jpg
Views: 806
Size:  109.3 KBName:  turkey%20012[1].jpg
Views: 798
Size:  64.9 KB

That's about all I got. Bryen will come on here and fill in the gaps. Again...it's a great club with some very helpful members. We'd love to have ya!!!!
    Kristi

Fantabulous Finger Mullet
    thanks Kristy. just a little more info we will have 31 members and as said above we are very kid friendly. we should have some camping and you can contact me at 232-0592 with any questions or to go look at the property thanks bryen ballard

Plodding Plankton
    I am not a big bloger but from what i have read and seen this sounds like a great club to be part. I am hunting a club where i do not have to dodge corn pills and has a good buck management progam where ever spike that sticks his head out does not get shoot. It would be great if someone could get me a number to contact someone about avalible membership spots if there are any for the up coming deer season.
    thanks in advance Robert Evans

Kamo, too Hot? we hunt year round, I have no clue as to why people don't...besides I like to eat hog more than venison...will be posting and hunting even in Aug!
    Vietnam Vet...Vets Helping Vets...To ALL who Serve: Thank you for your Service!

6.8 SPCII Hog Killer

The 6.8SPCII is the #1 choice for hunting deer and hogs with an AR15

Quote Originally Posted by Jerkbait View Post
    I am not a big bloger but from what i have read and seen this sounds like a great club to be part. I am hunting a club where i do not have to dodge corn pills and has a good buck management progam where ever spike that sticks his head out does not get shoot. It would be great if someone could get me a number to contact someone about avalible membership spots if there are any for the up coming deer season.
    thanks in advance Robert Evans
    Robert....The member Bill's Boy right above your post can tell you what, if any, we have open for the upcoming season. Send him a PM with your number, and I'm sure he'll contact you. He is a little crabby, but don't let his attitude scare you away. Just kiddin....No I'm not. He is crabby, but still a good guy!

"Kamo, too Hot? we hunt year round, I have no clue as to why people don't...besides I like to eat hog more than venison...will be posting and hunting even in Aug!"
    Frank....We don't have hogs on the club, so there's not much we can hunt during the summer months. Unless it's a snake, rabbit, or coyote. If we did have hogs, the temps would not keep this group away during a little heat!
    Kristi

Quote Originally Posted by FrankT View Post
    Kamo, too Hot? we hunt year round, I have no clue as to why people don't...besides I like to eat hog more than venison...will be posting and hunting even in Aug!
    We don't have hogs, so there is not much we can really hunt. Guess there are the rabbits, coyotes, and other small game. But when it starts warming up, this crew hangs up their guns, and digs out the rods! It's time to wet a few lines.
    Kristi

Damn no hogs? no reason to hunt...LOL
    Vietnam Vet...Vets Helping Vets...To ALL who Serve: Thank you for your Service!

6.8 SPCII Hog Killer

The 6.8SPCII is the #1 choice for hunting deer and hogs with an AR15

Bodacious Bull Minnow
    Does wife/gf have to hunt in the same area as member or can they sign out a separate area? Does member have to be present for them to hunt? What's the deal on camper spots?

Fantabulous Finger Mullet
    hey guys this is an old post from last year. not sure we are gonna need members this year yet. we are gonna drop down to onlt 23 members and raise the dues. we had an unbelievabe yaer last year with 2 bucks over 140in killed and the most bucks killed in our short 4yrs with this land. i guess all the hard work is starting to pay off. if you are interested give me a call at the number above it is much easier for me that way thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Does wife/gf have to hunt in the same area as member or can they sign out a separate area? Does member have to be present for them to hunt? What's the deal on camper spots?
    Answer to both hunting questions....NO! Camper spots translates to you parking it in the yard and running extension cords/water hose from our camp house to your camper.

Like Bryen said above, this is an old post, and they are still looking at some changes for this upcoming season. I'm sure if openings become available, he will have me post on this site!!!
    Kristi