Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Brightest Meteor Shower in Recorded Human History - Tomorrow Morning!

Post Thanks / Like

Brightest Meteor Shower in Recorded Human History - Tomorrow Morning!

Get Ready! You Donít Want to Miss the Brightest Meteor Shower in Recorded Human History!

Whatís even more exciting, a meteor shower is about to take place on 12th of August, 2017, but itís not just a regular meteor shower.

Astronomers suppose that this will be the brightest meteor shower in recorded human history!

It will magically light up the sky, and some of them might be visible even during the daytime.

You just donít want to miss this. Why?

Because probably you wonít be alive in another 96 years to wait for the next one.

So called The Perseid meteor shower, one of the brighter meteor showers of the year, occurs every year between July 17 and August 24.

The shower tends to peak around August 9-13.

Itís obvious that like all meteor showers, the Perseids meteor shower is the best to watch when the sky is the darkest.

Astronomers propose that depending on the Moonís phase, the best time to watch this magical shows is to view it right before dawn.
    See the rest: Get Ready! You Don’t Want to Miss the Brightest Meteor Shower in Recorded Human History! - The Minds Journal

The say things like this always come in 3's. So I guess the meteor shower will be #1, and the total eclipse will be #2, and #3 will probably be the flash that lights up the entire sky from the nuclear warhead fired at us by the fat little freak over in North Korea who thinks he is a leader of people.

Protecting Those Who Defend America

My Ambulance to Camper Trailer Conversion Build Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta put that one on my calendar
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    What, the meteor shower, the eclipse, or the nuclear Apocalypse?

The meteor shower peaked this morning just before daybreak, but you may still see a few tonight if it's clear.

Protecting Those Who Defend America

My Ambulance to Camper Trailer Conversion Build Thread