Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Scientists Issue Bleak Warning

Post Thanks / Like

Scientists Issue Bleak Warning

First of all I want to go on record as believing that there is a supreme being who has everything under control and no matter how bad we screw up, things will happen on His timetable.
    That being said, i have said many times that all He has to do is leave us alone and we will destroy ourselves and the world we live in.

A bleak warning was first issued 25 years and a group of renowned scientist find it necessary to issue an update. Read the rest:
    Thousands of scientists issue bleak 'second notice' to humanity

Add to this the theories of Stephen Hawking(genius quadriplegic physicist) who has said that unless we perfect space travel AND find a planet to colonize that within 1000 years life as we know it will cease to exist. And, he has also predicted that at the rate we are consuming energy that within a relatively short time the earth will erupt into a gigantic ball of fire. Sound familiar??

Stephen Hawking: Humanity Must Colonize Space to Survive

Stephen Hawking: Earth could become 'ball of fire' within 600 years

My concern is simply that we are methodically destroying the world we live in. Just drive down the rad and look at all the trash. Do the same thing in a boat and prepare to be appalled. Plant and animal species become extinct or endangered virtually every day.
    O.K. Enough gloom and doom
    Last edited by fish baiter; 1 Week Ago at 12:06 PM.
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    have to throw the BS flag on this one.
    you got it right about God being in control and yes if we are left to our own devices we will destroy ourselves.
    the turmoil of this world will not end till Jesus returns and then we will live here on earth with Him for 1000 years before He sends down the NEW earth.
    therefore we know that this planet will have enough resources to sustain life for at least that long.

3. Likes FrankT liked this post