Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: It's going to be a good old time in Tinsel Town tonight!

Post Thanks / Like

It's going to be a good old time in Tinsel Town tonight!

Stock up on your favorite and make a big bowl of , because it's going to be a good old time in Tinsel Town tonight!

It’s starts at 7 pm on WPMI-15, and it's gonna be WILD. 😆

Actresses Are Planning On “Outing” Sexual Abusers On Live TV At Tonight’s Golden Globes

A few actresses at tonight’s Golden Globes are planning on “outing” those who have been accused of sexual abuse of any sort in a VERY peculiar way…

According to Bizpac Review:

Women strike back… Sunday night’s 75th annual Golden Globes award show should be one for the books.

Amid reports that formal black gowns are in short supply in Tinsel Town as part of a planned anti-sexual harassment protest on the red carpet, actress Evan Rachel Wood is calling on those who have previously been tagged as abusers to be identified.

…by forming a human circle around them.
    See the rest: Actresses Are Planning On “Outing” Sexual Abusers On Live TV At Tonight’s Golden Globes | Chicks On The Right

Protecting Those Who Defend America

My Ambulance to Camper Trailer Conversion Build Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn’t watch that bunch of liberals for nothing in the world!

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear

3. Likes ironman172 liked this post
    Rambling Redfish
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would rather pick my nose than watch that

Post Thanks / Like
    I’d rather watch you pick your nose!

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear

Post Thanks / Like
    I just like watching them all make fools of themselves! Cheap entertainment...

one block pass the Bird's Nest Pensacola Fl
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hell I would Rather watch Scott, watch Bill watch Pat Pick His Nose then see That Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Who ever Told Them they Were Sure As Hell Lied to Them!!! I,ll tell them Face To Face They Aren't they take a SH)* everyday just like we Do!!!
    As Long as your Having fun Fishing,, Then Catching a Fish Is Just One Hell Of a Great Bonus!! Dwayne

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I didn't see any of the men get surrounded, but a few of the women had their say while on stage, especially Oprah. It almost looked like she was laying the groundwork for a presidential run. She was raising her voice and trying her best to get the audience all fired up. Some of the younger women in the audience were shaking their heads and in tears.

Post Thanks / Like
    The whole thing is a heaping pile of steaming horse crap! I would rather spend time with my ex wife than watch it
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!