Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Severed Head Bites Man

Post Thanks / Like

Severed Head Bites Man

Talk about strange!!! A Texas used a shovel to cut off the head of a rattlesnake he encountered while doing yard work. When he went to dispose of the snake, the head bit him! Interesting read!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/severed-rattlesnake-head-bites-texas-man-nearly-kills-him/ar-AAyjwTn?OCID=ansmsnnews11
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!

Salty Slippery Speckled Trout Viking1204's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody who's cut the head of a snake knows both parts remain moving for a while. Try to figure out how he got bit, I mean did he just grab the head of the rattler with his hand when he had a shovel?
    Proud to be an American and Air Force Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking1204 View Post
    Anybody who's cut the head of a snake knows both parts remain moving for a while. Try to figure out how he got bit, I mean did he just grab the head of the rattler with his hand when he had a shovel?
    Yeah, good thought. If he picked it up by hand that would be, well, .......stupid
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!