Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Cowboy Saw A Guy SAGGING HIS PANTS - This is hilarious!

Post Thanks / Like

Cowboy Saw A Guy SAGGING HIS PANTS - This is hilarious!

This Cowboy Saw A Guy SAGGING HIS PANTS, So He Decided To Do THIS! I Can’t Stop LAUGHING!

An American cowboy and famous FB star was driving when he spotted a guy walking down the street with this pants sagging down. He felt he needed to share his opinion about it and even stopped the car to make a video about it.
    This Cowboy Saw A Guy SAGGING HIS PANTS, So He Decided To Do THIS! I Can't Stop LAUGHING!

Protecting Those Who Defend America

My Ambulance to Camper Trailer Conversion Build Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Freaking awesome Pat! Thanks

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear

one block pass the Bird's Nest Pensacola Fl
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they Knew where this Fashion statement came from I'll Bet Money they would Not do It again, Unless they like that,, and as Far as Holding Their Own guess they think someone is going to take it away!!! Why Could not tell you!!! One Thing I guess is the Good Thing about People That Dress this way is you don,t Have to worry about them Robbing you and Then Running AWAY!!!!
    As Long as your Having fun Fishing,, Then Catching a Fish Is Just One Hell Of a Great Bonus!! Dwayne