Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Heading Out

Post Thanks / Like

Heading Out

Heading out to the camper this afternoon guys for the start of hunting (gun) season tomorrow.

If I get some reception I'll check in and if not I'll post up on Monday. Y'all have a great Thanksgiving weekend, don't forget to set your yahoo teams and someone keep Robert in line on his predictions this week!

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fla_scout View Post
    Heading out to the camper this afternoon guys for the start of hunting (gun) season tomorrow.

If I get some reception I'll check in and if not I'll post up on Monday. Y'all have a great Thanksgiving weekend, don't forget to set your yahoo teams and someone keep Robert in line on his predictions this week!
    Surely you are going to get some reception for the Iron Bowl!! Wait If (when) Auburn loses and you have a gun the TV/Radio? something might not be safe!!

Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!

I am an expert in short sales and have a very high success rate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the satellite dish already set up ole buddy. I don't rough it anymore.

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fla_scout View Post
    I have the satellite dish already set up ole buddy. I don't rough it anymore.
    Glad to hear it's still working good for you! Last time I camped at Blue Angel Park, mine worked great for me also.

Protecting Those Who Defend America

My Ambulance to Camper Trailer Conversion Build Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck to you, Ms Penny and I will be heading out in the morning,,
    Kenny Mann
    Ms Penny Fishing Team
    Barber Marina
    WWW.barbermarina.com
    251-987-2628
    Life Member ABATE
    Gulf Coast Chapter
    Sequoiha@centurylink.net

one block pass the Bird's Nest Pensacola Fl
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Luck Scott and Happy Thanksgiving To You and Everyone!!!
    As Long as your Having fun Fishing,, Then Catching a Fish Is Just One Hell Of a Great Bonus!! Dwayne

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I can report that not a shot was fired by me! So dry you can't even open the door on the truck for five minutes after you stop! I can't stop coughing and hacking up red clay!!!

I've seen wet weather ponds and small creeks that I have never seen completely dry until now. We gotta have some relief and not just a couple days of rain, we need significant steady rain!

Post Thanks / Like
    We have been under a very high Fire Danger Alert for over a month now, which means absolutely no burning outside at all.

I'm almost surprise they didn't cancel hunting season until we get some rain for fear a gunshot, a spark from a vehicle or ATV, or a careless person smoking afterwards, would set off a wildfire.

This is from Nov. 20, 2016...

Forest fires burn 119,000 acres in 8 Southeastern states

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ates/94169774/

Protecting Those Who Defend America

My Ambulance to Camper Trailer Conversion Build Thread