Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Gathering at the BSH Saturday 4/14 at3PM Guns and Our Rights

Salty Slippery Speckled Trout oldflathead's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Gathering at the BSH Saturday 4/14 at3PM Guns and Our Rights

As an antique gun collector, actually I have 2 that are not 50 years old, I support those who support our 2nd Amendment rights to keep and bear arms. Any of you who live in the Florida House of Representatives District 2 are invited to meet the candidate. Mr. Alex Andrade is running and is a NRA member. He will be here to discuss items of interest.

So come on over, you Voters and share your thoughts. Come on down to the BSH. I have a new metal roof over the deck, so we will be outside. My spousal unit will make her "Bambi Chili" from the last deer I shot with my 1942 M-1. BYOB

Call or PM, so I will have an idea how many. five seven two twelve twenty five.

Tom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Likes patoz, reelhappy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone going to join us? She don't know how much chili to make.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Gonna be bad weather so I’ll stick close to the house. Milton is a long drive in bad weather.

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear

Post Thanks / Like
    Tom, I've been down all week long with a bad sinus infection, so I hate to promise anything right now.

Like Scott said, the weather is supposed to be pretty bad with thunderstorms and high winds starting about noon time, but the weather guessers have been known to be wrong before!

The Firefighter's Challenge is also going on that day on P-Beach, but I imagine the weather may put a damper on that. Firefighting is an all weather job, but the spectators probably won't see it that way.

Protecting Those Who Defend America

My Ambulance to Camper Trailer Conversion Build Thread

6. Thanks oldflathead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tom, I just saw this forecast and it was originally posted at 5:58 am today, which is Fri 13, 2018. They are now saying wind gust up to 60 mph for Saturday afternoon, so you guys better batten down the hatches and be careful.

I'm still feeling kind of , so I doubt I'll make it..

Gathering at the BSH Saturday 4/14 at3PM Guns and Our Rights-sshot-2018-04-13-1-jpg

Protecting Those Who Defend America

My Ambulance to Camper Trailer Conversion Build Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    It's still on. The Good Lord permitting! If it is too windy or raining heavily, we will move inside the BSH. For those concerned, the BSH has 8" concrete blocks with steel rebar roof to ground, then each block was poured with concrete. Later it was covered with 4" wide red brick. That is a 12" thick wall that was built in the 50's,, by the old shrimper who used it as his ice house. One foot thick walls that has withstood many hurricanes qualifies it as a BSH or a Brick Ship House ;-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. Likes patoz liked this post
    Salty Slippery Speckled Trout Realtor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    have a good time, I wish I would have seen this sooner Tom. Thanks for the invite. Jim