Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team

Crazed Cantankerous Croaker NoCatch's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team

Saturday "A" TEAM of Capt Ed, Skip and myself launched from SCM and hit the Gulf, headed 30 miles out. Were fishing our first hole when another boat pulled up a few feet from our marker and started to fish, well.........F.I., pulled anchor and our marker and moved on down the Edge (not really doing shit for a catch there anyhow), BUT a couple hundred yards down the line we hit the jack pot, Black Fin Tuna and about 20 snapper.....So, thanks girls for running us off. Started to get a good chop on the way back, but still a BEAUTIFUL DAY IN PARADISE. Didn't know what all the comments were about putting suntan lotion on my butt crack???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team-18mar-1-jpg   Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team-18mar-17-jpg   Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team-18mar-23-jpg   Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team-18mar-25-jpg   Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team-18mar-26-jpg  

Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team-18mar-30-jpg   Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team-18mar-34-jpg   Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team-18mar-36-jpg   Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team-18mar-37-jpg   Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team-18mar-43-jpg  

Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team-18mar-50-jpg   Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team-18mar-52-jpg   Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team-18mar-55-jpg   Bft & snapper, sat., "a" team-18mar-56-jpg  
    John

2. Thanks Kenneth thanked for this post
    Likes Kenneth, welder liked this post
    Bodacious Bull Minnow
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another great report from the A-team. Hope to see you guys out there.

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Another beautiful day on the water and a damn fine catch by the A-team. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us land lubbers!!!
    Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!

I am an expert in short sales and have a very high success rate!!

Salty Slippery Speckled Trout
    Post Thanks / Like
    some of those BFT are fat. nice job.

Crazed Cantankerous Croaker ShurKetch's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kenneth, both of the BFT had a small mingo in their gut, plus squid. Guess they are in closer eating what is plentiful.

one block pass the Bird's Nest Pensacola Fl
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Haul Guy's Glad you got some Good Eat's ,Had a Great Day, and Made it Home safe to go another Day!!!! Can't ask for Much More!!!
    As Long as your Having fun Fishing,, Then Catching a Fish Is Just One Hell Of a Great Bonus!! Dwayne

Post Thanks / Like
    lets eat
    Lester

Alloy cuz I don't like to wax...

Post Thanks / Like
    good job guy's!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job as always guys. Thanks for posting the reports. Some of us have to work all the time but in a few years I can join you with posts.

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear