Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Roast Hog Tuscaloosa Style

Post Thanks / Like

Roast Hog Tuscaloosa Style

Game Time: 6:15 ESPN
    When Bret Bielema was hired as the new Head Hog he promised to field a team that featured a smothering defense and an offense that featured an overpowering running game that would emphasize ball control offense. In his tenure at Arkansas he is 27-29, he is 10-24 in SEC play and is 7-18 in the SEC West. Not exactly the dream he envisioned....unless he was talking about a nightmare. Don't know what the locals are saying but I can envision a lynch mob in his future. He may go quietly into the night but it won't be cheap. He has a $15,000,000 buyout . Not exactly chump change.

But that is not the point. He is 2-3 this season, having beaten Florida A&M and New Mexico State. Whoopee! Now he has the misfortune of coming to Tuscaloosa to play the Crimson Tide. And i don't think Saban and company are in the best of moods.

Nothing like the smell of bacon sizzling on the gridiron on a fall afternoon. Alabama has far too many horses for Fla Scout's favorite coach of all time to handle and i think Alabama has a point to prove and Arkansas will serve that purpose.

Alabama by 21....or more
    Last edited by fish baiter; 1 Week Ago at 10:50 PM.
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    There will be a smell of panty hose burning when he gets back on the bus for Arkansas. Bama by a bunch!

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear

Post Thanks / Like
    I can smell bacon sizzling all the way from Tuscaloosa. 41-9. Another day at the office. And, no let up in the second half
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!