Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Auburn At LSU

Post Thanks / Like

Auburn At LSU

Game Time: 3:30 CBS
    For the third time this season it is Auburn in a tale of two tigers scenario, They are 1-1 in that category with a close loss (point wise) to Clemson and a thorough mauling of Missouri. Methinks they will be 2-1 after this Saturday.

Baton Rouge on any given Saturday when the Purple and Gold are all dressed up and playing host has in the past been a most inhospitable place. And, eyeing the schedule as the season began I would have circled this game as a slobber knocker and one worthy of watching. But in watching the two teams play it is obvious they are headed in different directions. LSU is 4-2 but look at their schedule and you will know why. They were fortunate to beat Syracuse, a team that was supposed to be a blowout and I watched in total disbelief as they lost to Troy AT HOMECOMING! Auburn seems to have righted their ship after an embarrassing offensive performance (11 sacks) against Clemson. And congratulations o n their #10 ranking.
    Bottom line is simple. If LSU plays Saturday like they have in the past and Auburn does the same there will be a lot of Geaux Tiger fans seriously disappointed. Don't think Coach "O"s inaugural season is going as planned

Tigers by 21....pretty safe bet don;'t you think?? That would be the Tigers from the Loveliest Village On The Plains

HEY SCOTT....YOU GOING TO DO A HAPPY DANCE?????
    Last edited by fish baiter; 1 Week Ago at 10:49 PM.
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Que the happy dance my friend! Auburn by 17.

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear

Post Thanks / Like
    What a pitiful display of offense and defense in the second half of that game! AU may want to start looking for a set of coaches.

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my dear God!! What a total surprise. Down 17-0 at the end of the first quarter all I could think of is the rout is on and how many points will Auburn put on the board. Then LSU hunkers down and wins by 4 points. Unbelievable!

Guess me and Fla Scout were wrong. No happy dance this week!
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!