Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: FSU at Duke

Post Thanks / Like

FSU at Duke

Game Time: 11:00 ESPN2
    Who would have thunk it??? FSU is 1-3 on the season and Duke is 4-2. The Seminoles might consider changing their name to Semiholes....they're having a half ass season.

And I say that tongue in cheek. They opened the season against the #1 team in the country and played on heck of a game against Alabama. Unfortunately they not only lost the game, they lost their quarterback for the season. And, I really think he would achieve all american status had he not been injured. Conjecture for sure. No choice but to start a true freshman at that position . Quite a load to dump on an 18 year old kid. It is an old cliche but i have watched this team grow over the last few weeks and am encouraged at their progress. They lost to N.C. State and Miami in games that could have just as easily gone the other way. I believe that they will suck it up and have a good season when all is said and done. I believe it was Vince Lombardi that said "football is a game of mistakes and the team that makes the fewest will win". FSU has made some mistakes that have cost them dearly.
    But i digress. Seminole uprising against a good Blue Devil team. I feel a scalping coming on.

'Noles by 10 Do i see a smile on Mulat Mayor's face???

I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    It’s a worried smile Robert! I’ll go with the 10 and I think that’s on the high side.

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fla_scout View Post
    It’s a worried smile Robert! I’ll go with the 10 and I think that’s on the high side.
    If they won by half a point everyone would be happy!!
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The scalping I envisioned turned out to be more of a trim. 17-10 FSU wins and at least it is a win. Don't know what to think of this years 'Noles. Inconsistent, unmotivated....the list goes on. Louisville comes to town next week. Might be a good idea for Jimbo to go shopping for some big boy panties

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. They definatley look lost without their quarterback but when you base your entire success on one player without a solid backup plan you are doomed to failure.

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear