Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Miami Host Georgia Tech

Post Thanks / Like

Miami Host Georgia Tech

Game Time: 2:30 ABC

The Golden Age is over at Miami. Georgia tossed Mark Richt off the bridge and Miami was waiting below to fish him out of the water. The result? Coach Richt is 4-0 at his Alma Mater.
    Looking at Georgia Tech's schedule they are 3-1 with their only loss coming in double overtime against Tennessee .
    But it really doesn't matter about won -loss records . When the national anthem has been sung, coin toss completed, and all the pre-game hype is over it becomes a contest pitting two teams against each other. And sometime the improbable happens. Give Coach "O" a call and ask him his opinion of Trojans. The team...quit thinking that way.

If I remember correctly (hard to do when you are a senile old man suffering from serious brain farts per Dwayne) the Rambling Wreck relies heavily on strong running game that chews a lot of time off the clock. That's a bad thing if you're behind.
    Haven't seem Tech play but i have watched Miami and am impressed with what I saw

Hurricanes blow the Rambling Wreck back to whence it came

Hurricanes go to 5-0 and win by 14
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    No so fast my Cheetos eating friend. I’ll go with Georgia Tech at home by 7.

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fla_scout View Post
    No so fast my Cheetos eating friend. I’ll go with Georgia Tech at home by 7.

Yeah, but everyone knows that you ain't right in the head
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bad week to be ranked in the top 10. Clemson lost by a field goal, Washington State lost by a ton and Auburn goes down by 4.

And by some miracle Miami wins on a last second field goal and will definitely move into the top 10 this week. Crazy week in college football

Post Thanks / Like
    It’s even bad for you since it appears you didn’t hit “Save Picks” when you set your teams again! Wish I could check everyone before the weekend starts but it doesn’t let me see anything until the games start. You still have time to set the 4-5 late games for tonight.

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear