Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Aggies in the Swamp

Post Thanks / Like

Aggies in the Swamp

Game Time: 6:00 ESPN2

Florid Gators and Texas A&M Aggies in the Swamp. time for some Aggiegator stew. O.K. that was awful

Florida is 3-2 for the season and opened with a loss to Michigan that they should have won, At least in my opinion. They haven't exactly overwhelmed any of their three wins but they are probably playing over their head given the problems they have had with injuries and suspensions and the like. Then there was that heart breaking loss last week against what was until that time some toothless tigers.
    Now there is A&M 4-2 record, They blew a 4 touchdown lead in the second half against UCLA to lose by 1 point. And last week they played Alabama tough before losing by 9 points.

Just gotta tell you that I was impressed with their performance against
    Alabama. Their quarterback is a true freshman and i swear he has to be Harry Houdini in a football helmet. Mr. Mond is going to be a great one. I think he personally kept A&M in the game with his performance. Catching him was like trying to catch a greased pig

It really hurts for me to say this. I want every team in our great state to win against whoever they are playing. when they play each other I take sides but i am rambling. Too much Dr. Pepper I guess.

A&M by 14
    Last edited by fish baiter; 1 Week Ago at 09:04 AM.
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aggies by 3.

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear

Post Thanks / Like
    19-17- and with 52 seconds left A&M intercepts. Great game. Hard fought but Florida comes out on the short end of the stick
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was close. The gators just couldn’t get that bit of luck they have been having for this one.

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear