Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bacon Sizzling in Baton Rouge

Post Thanks / Like

Bacon Sizzling in Baton Rouge

GAME TIME: 11:00 ESPN

Or at least that is the way I see it. Or maybe the way I smell it! Either way its gonna be some more bad news and humiliation for the Arkansas fans. If the rumors are correct and I see no reason why they would not be, there will be a coaching change in little Rock. And, Fla Scout's favorite coach will be elsewhere. Not sure how long he has left on his contract but i believe the buy out clause is around $14 Million.
    LSU has had a bit of an up and down season, the still unbelievable loss to Troy being the low point and an improbable comeback against Auburn has to easily be the high! They have improved steadily and I thought Coach "O" did a very good job against Alabama. They lost by two touchdowns but it certainly was no Sunday stroll in the park for 'Bama

Baton Rouge on a Saturday afternoon, no finer time for a pig roast. Arkansas Razorbacks smothered in Purple and Gold. Abuse for 60 minutes and saute with 80,000+ screaming Cajuns and send them home with a 21 point basting. Or maybe i should say blasting?
    Last edited by fish baiter; 1 Week Ago at 08:59 AM.
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Pass the cracklins! LSU by 30.

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Bad day to be a Hog!!! LSU prevails 33-10. Seems like a lot of points and it is a lot of points but it was not the smash mouth, beat them to a pulp game i anticipated. In fact there were times when the score was painfully close. I heard one of the commentators say that LSU was playing like they were bruised up from last weeks game at Alabama and were afraid it would hurt.

But they obviously overcame whatever was slowing them down and pulled away for a comfortable victory. Congratulations to the Tigers and condolences to the Arkansas Fans. But they have become used to condolences under their current head ball coach! Changes at the end of the season???
    Last edited by fish baiter; 1 Week Ago at 06:44 PM.
    I'm a realtor in Pensacola. Need to buy or sell A home or property??? contact me and lets make it happen!!!
    I am an expert in foreclosures and short sales and foreclosures and have a very high success rate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Definately a change a coming at Arkansas.

“When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” Fred Bear